LaGuardia Airport is beginning a multi-billion-dollar redevelopment program to completely reimagine your travel experience. Passengers will continue to travel through LaGuardia during the airport’s construction period. Parking will be limited and some roads will be closed or detoured. Customers are urged to leave additional travel time and find other means of getting to the airport. Traveling during construction can be challenging and we appreciate your patience as we work to build an exceptional airport.
- Those arriving at the airport via car can utilize the New Terminal B Garage, which will allow complimentary parking for the first hour. It will be $5 per half hour after that, and has a daily maximum of $39.
- Drivers can also utilize our Long-Term Lot at a promotional rate of $27 per day.
- To get to Long-Term Lot P10 drivers should enter the lot via the 82nd Street Bridge; and not use the 94th Street Bridge.
- Monitor real-time parking availability in Lot P10 and all the parking lots before heading to the airport.
- Free LaGuardia Link Q70 bus service over Presidents’ Day Weekend Thursday, February 15 12:01 am through Tuesday, February 20 11:59 pm.
- LaGuardia Airport is accessible by public transit, taxi, cars, shared rides and rental car agencies. Rental car agencies are available both on-site and near the airport.
- LaGuardia Link Q70 provides non-stop service linking the main terminals of the airport (Terminals B, C and D) with New York City Subway and Long Island Railroad transit hubs in Jackson Heights and Woodside, Queens.
- See all transit options
LGA on the Move
- On Saturday, December 9, 2017, six airlines – American Airlines, American Shuttle, Delta Shuttle, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Frontier Airlines, and Spirit Airlines – relocate terminals at LaGuardia Airport. For more information visit LGA On The Move.