LaGuardia Airport is beginning a multi-billion-dollar redevelopment program to completely reimagine your travel experience. Passengers will continue to travel through LaGuardia during the airport’s construction period. Parking will be limited and some roads will be closed or detoured. Customers are urged to leave additional travel time and find other means of getting to the airport. Traveling during construction can be challenging and we appreciate your patience as we work to build an exceptional airport.
Stay informed about the latest conditions at the airport, visit our alerts page
Traffic Advisory: Grand Central Parkway Service Road Permanent Shift
June 15, 2017
- Beginning Thursday, June 15 at 12:01 AM, the Grand Central Parkway Service Road between the 102nd Street Bridge and the flyover shifts north permanently. Please leave additional time.
Car Services Pick-up Area Hours of Operation
May 19, 2017
- Beginning Saturday, May 20, 2017, Terminal B Car Services, App-based Rides and Black Car passenger pick-up is located on the Departures Level after 10:00 PM.
- Between 6:00 AM and 10:00 PM Terminal B Car Services, App-based Rides and Black Car passenger pick-up returns to the pick-up area accessible by the Green Route Shuttle Bus.
- Terminal B customers can meet their ride by taking the Green Route Shuttle Bus for a short 5-minute ride from passenger pick-up 11B on the arrivals level.
Shuttle Bus Wait Time
April 25, 2017
- Now Arriving. Real-time arrival information for LaGuardia Airport’s Red, Blue, Green and Purple Route Shuttle Bus is here.
Taxi Stand Relocation
February 13, 2017
- The taxi stand for Terminal B has been relocated to the west side, closest to Concourse D – American Airlines, on the arrivals level of the terminal. Please follow signs for Taxi.
NYC Airporter Relocation
January 11, 2017
- Effective Date: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- NYC Airporter buses pick-up and drop-off passengers from the outer roadway on the arrivals level at Terminal B.
Rental Car Shuttle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Relocated
November 15, 2016
- All Rental Car Shuttles now pick-up and drop-off customers in front of Terminal A (Marine Air Terminal) in the Rental Car Shuttle Transfer Point.
- Travelers can take the free airport shuttle Blue or Red Route to Terminal A (Marine Air Terminal) to connect with shuttle buses for Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless and Thrifty car rental facilities.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Devices
October 15, 2016
- An emergency order is in effect by The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) to ban all Samsung Galaxy Note 7 devices from air transportation effective noon October 15.
- Individuals should not transport the device on their person, in carry-on baggage, in a checked bag or shipped as cargo.
- The U.S. DOT has additional information on what travelers should know about the ban.