On Saturday, December 9, 2017, six airlines have relocated terminals at LaGuardia Airport: American Airlines, American Shuttle, Delta Shuttle, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Frontier Airlines, and Spirit Airlines. The airline relocation helps to improve the travel experience and accommodate the ongoing redevelopment to build a new unified LaGuardia with better amenities, transportation and overall customer experience. The press release for “LGA On The Move” is available here.
All airlines operate from their new terminal locations, highlighted in the below chart.
|Current (Effective Dec. 9)|
|Delta Shuttle (All)||C|
|Frontier Airlines||Departures – C
Arrivals – D
|Spirit Airlines||Departures – C
Arrivals – D
- Review airline terminal relocation FAQ.
- Allow extra time to get to the airport, park and for security checkpoints. Plan to arrive at LaGuardia at least 2 hours prior to your flight.
- Check flight information before arriving at LaGuardia for terminal and gate information. Check in online with your airline.
- Motorist entering the airport should follow roadway signs to terminals.
- For real-time travel information follow us on Twitter at @LGAairport and subscribe to Airport Info-Alerts at www.paalerts.com.
- Parking 718-533-3850
- Twitter| Facebook | Instagram @LGAairport #LGAOnTheMove
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience as we build a whole new LaGuardia.